1. Levels Living Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to void the warranty of any product within its warranty period if products are damaged or have defects, whether intentional or otherwise due to the following reasons:
2. Warranty only applies to Levels Living Pte. Ltd. products sold in Singapore.
3. Unless otherwise stated, furniture products purchased from Levels Living Pte. Ltd. come with a 1-month limited warranty, starting from date of delivery. This limited warranty only covers manufacturing defects and excludes wear and tear and the above listed reasons (See Point 1). Office chairs come with a 6 months mechanism warranty and a call-out fee is chargeable after 1 month from the date of delivery.
4. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you discover any manufacturing defects and include your order number, a detailed description and pictures of the defect.
5. We will follow up and may ask you some questions about the defective product in question.
6. The more information you provide will help us ascertain if the product has a manufacturing defect or caused by reasons not covered under the limited warranty (See Point 1).
7. If a servicing team is dispatched and determined the product has a manufacturing defect, we will provide complimentary repair services and transport fees will be waived. If a repair is not possible, we will do a 1-1 exchange of the same product, free of charge and dependent on availability.
8. If a servicing team is dispatched and determines the problem is not covered by the limited warranty, you will be required to pay a call-out fee of $50, payable upfront via PayNow.
9. Levels Living Pte. Ltd. retains full rights to make the final decision if a warranty claim is justified.
10. Unless otherwise stated, mattresses purchased from Levels Living Pte. Ltd. may include limited warranties of up to 10 years, starting from date of delivery.
11. Warranties are directly provided by the respective manufacturers and various models are subjected to different warranty periods.
12. We recommend that you complete the warranty card(s) as soon as you have received your product and please mail all completed copies to our office address (contact us for address).
13. For more information on warranty coverage and claims, please refer and follow the instructions on the warranty card that is provided with your mattress.
14. There is no warranty for these products:-
Furniture Repair Service
15. We provide repair services for furniture purchased from us even after the expiration of warranty period.
16. Please email us at email@example.com and include your order invoice number, a detailed description and pictures of the product. Your order invoice will serve as a proof of purchase.
17. A non-refundable call-out fee of $50 will be charged per trip for assessment. This fee is payable upfront via PayNow.
18. Respective material and labour costs will be quoted for your consideration.
19. Levels Living Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect and/or consequential loss, damage or economic loss, including but not limited to the loss of actual or expected profit interest, income, savings or transactions, and/or damage to goodwill or any other loss or damage whatsoever sustained by you and/or any third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of the product, Levels Living Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the amount of your order.
20. Levels Living Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms for Warranty without prior notice.
Updated as of date: 23 May 2022